General guideline for the build
- For skill,i usually run recon pulse since it has the shortest cooldown among them. That would put you in around 50ish% CHC
- Get your skill power to 125k in order to hit the max health of your shield.
- 2.35mil hp on that shield combining with survivor link is more than enough to tank anything within the time frame.
- Very good scenarios that depletes the shield would be when you in charge on one side of aggro of the ads in clear sky and another place is legendary napalm that's the only time the shield sustain heavy damage.
- Currently i'm running the house with destructive and predatory. I do have 2 navy mp-5 as well [1.destructive/predatory/responsive(free talent) and 2.destructive/predatory/determined(free talent)]
- For incursions if i need my skill back faster,i would switch to mp5 with determined.
- Predatory is a very useful talent especially for solo player.It helps to keep your sustainability. The longer you can sustain yourself,the more dps you can do.
- Predatory does not recover your shield's health.It only recover your character's health bar.
- When using shield make good use of the right hand advantage(RHA) and left hand advantage(LHA),it helps to block enemies incoming bullets.And watch your back,legendary npcs are good at flanking.
- Lastly,in combat situation if you engage into a battle make sure you know your way out if you sustain too much damage.
For amherst and grand central station
- The layout for this 2 maps are not linear (aka straightfoward) like the old legendary maps. In fact, it can be quite tricky with the elevation layout and be smart in how to engage the fight. Never go too deep into the area as occasionally enemies spawn behind the area. Caught me off guard few times.
- This 2 missions are very high intensity and mostly close quarter combat,even at 2.35mil with survivor link my shield still depletes at a very fast rate.
- If you don't have a healer in your group then you can go for navy mp5 with [destructive/predatory/determined(free talent)] .I still keep recon pulse and swap out survivor link for recovery link. With determined on you get back your ulti pretty fast.
- Pop recovery link when your shield's is down to 10% ,that way you are up to full health again. Use it wisely because of the immunity cooldown.
- Don't worry about the dps,you only lose out like 20-25k when you swap the house for mp5. Like I always say the longer you able to sustain yourself the more dps you can do.