General Guideline For The Build
- Predator's Mark in general just bleeds a lot. It perform well on pve content like legendary missions and incursions. Never limit predator to only pvp just because people said so.
- In order to get the 6pc bonus,you have to run 9k stamina and that will put your toughness around 560k ish (pretty tanky).
- Focus stacking up more on CHC,CHD and EAD for your gears.
- Mask and holster I roll CHC whereas kneepads,backpack and gloves I'm stacking CHD.
- That should put you somewhere decent amount of CHC and CHD.
- You don't need skillpower and health for this build. Well,health for personal preference but I personally felt it's more than enough to keep you alive.
- Weapons I'm running are the house and urban MDR. The house for close range and urban MDR for mid and long range.
- Predatory on my Urban MDR is a great source of healing that keeps me sustainable at legendary missions.
- This build don't need to have a lot of high damage dealing talents but rather talents that can keep you alive on top of that 560k toughness. The longer you are able to stay alive, the more dps you can do.
- Basically all you have to do is flashbang and tap 10 shoots on the same enemies. Wait for them to bleed out and sharpnel will spread the bleed to nearby npcs. You can also use the house to bleed them then switch to urban MDR for the predatory to proc.
- Since i'm stacking CHD,performance mod that i'm running will be 2% pulse crit hit damage. Some other people running 2% pulse crit hit chance as well.
- On a consistent basis I would say bleed are generally around 500k~1mil plus. Highest bleed I've got so far was over 2mil plus that was with the help of sentry stacks.
- Enjoy bleeding the npcs!
Amherst's Apartment and Grand Central Station
- Nothing much to add on this,besides that fight usually takes place in close quarter thus making sharpnel easier to spread.