My solo-everything / HVT farming build. Renders you almost impossible to kill due to benefits of warlord, the ridiculous amount of life per kill, and the nomads set bonuses.
- Quick overview of bonuses: 2p - 15% health on kill. 3p - small health bonus over time. 4p - cheat death once every 4 mins. 5p - stronger health over time, can now overheal you, 10% health on kill. 6p - Nomad 4p has a 50% chance not to go on cool down while running solo. when it pops you also gain 60% damage reduction for 10 seconds.
- This build follows the use of the 6p nomad set. If you are missing pieces, good alternatives are barretts bullet proof chest, refreshed mask, nimble holster, and ninjabag paired with 2p strikers for armor damage and stability.
- I build alot of health on kill because of my play style. I play for trades for the most part, and when I win them, I get 40% of my max health back. which is usually right back to full health.
- Warlord is just too good to pass up for a zombie build. While consistently firing, you gain damage reduction till you stop firing. Excellent for trade engagements.
- Secondary I have chosen something that has supporting talents like Predatory and Determined.
- Sidearm can be anything really.
- Biggest skill to have on builds like this IMO is a good source of CC. Flash bang has been in my experience the most reliable because enemies dont run out of the status effect randomly, like on-fire or disorientate.
- Second skill I use is either Booster-shot, or tactical scan pulse.
- Signature I choose is usually Survivor link for extra tankiness, or Recovery link for backup nomad bonus :p
I have been getting easy 100k headshots with my warlord using this setup, so melting things is pretty easy PVE wise. Found this build best for HVT solo farming or Underground runs, solo DZ is also an option but care for 4man gank squads.