Hits harder or just as hard as pretty much any non sniper build in PvE, and even then it's much faster and better at pressuring. Can easily solo legendaries and Falcon Lost in the hands of a skilled player. Hits like a train and tanks pretty good. Big As stack like nobody's business and the exo talent they have stack with striker so you hit super hard when you are in cover which is common in FL and legendaries. It's not as fast or aggressive as say, an M4 wielding variant with striker, but I would consider this a better option for it's suppressing fire and ability to just spew bullets forever when you combine the fact you have 2 extended mag Big As. Plus barrel stuffing with a Big A will still do quite well considering the mag size and the climb being negligible.
Some more detailed notes:
- Big As are identical to encourage using them together as one super long mag.
- With swift stacking with the holster, and using reload cancels halfway through the anim the total reload time is only two or three seconds, meaning you can load both in about 6 or 7.
- This is meant to run ~6900FA/6000STA, so it has good healing while outputting massive damage.
- Only just hits 6000 by design to squeeze as much out of the Big As as possible; you need pretty good stamina rolls and mods to hit it, though there is some room to work with.
- The sawed off has determined in the off chance you get a good opportunity to recover some of your link back as the cooldown will be quite long, also has the benefit of being able to get up to 16 quick stacks.
- Flashbang is almost essential to this build's kit as it lets you immobilise a large group of enemies which you can melt through with the Big A, up to 6-8 golds if you are in solo/duo.
- Link doesn't matter, through I prefer Survivor Link since you can already hit like a train and heal a lot. Though Tac Link is very good for when you want to utterly delete bosses in resistance.
- Ammo box is nice for long haul resistance fights and is good for sustain in general. Though with the 2 ammo rolls you don't exactly need it and can use something else. You could always swap out backpack ammo for disrupt resist to deal with hunters better, both are good choices in my opinion.
- Pad resistances are chosen for the same reasons, Hunters suck and hard counter you, and Cleaners are everywhere. Though burn can be swapped off for shock if you are having trouble with LMB shotgunners.
- A couple of health rolls were ditched for damage, this is up to player choice, but is what I run since I am already tank enough as is with striker at 6000STA.
- Talents are chosen for their ability to help sustain in a firefight and contribute to the output of damage. Can be swapped if desired, though One is None is almost necessitated by the use of Big As due to their insane RPM.
- Purple mods chosen for DtE, helps damage output tremendously in missions where they are prevalent.