by Tonu last updated Jul 27, 2018 Patch v1.8
<> This build doesn't require any classified items which makes it quite easy to build <>
* 4p Reclaimer set provides all the perks to Support Station and it also provides some more Range and Duration to it.
* 3p FireCrest set provides more Incendiary Grenades and Dragonbreath perk on Turret also gets more Range and Damage.
* This build heals, buffs, crowd controls and deals some damage which makes it a good support for Group play.
* Can do some Solo content, but can be rather slow-ish. Turret and Weapons deals plenty of damage to clear stuff but you need to be a bit careful.
* This build doesn't work for PvP! This build is purely for PvE only!
* Try to throw Support Station somewhere safe place where enemies can't destroy it easily and where the team will fight most likely the next ~15 seconds.
* Cover area with the Turret that looks needing most crowd control. Try to throw it on top of some obstacles if possible since it makes it to have better angles on enemies.
* Keep destroying and re-throwing the Turret often to get better place for it. Use it for anti-flank and to destroy their covers (by throwing it over or next to their hiding areas).
* Remember to destroy Support Station and Turret whenever moving to a new area.
* Be ready to retreat if things looks getting bad. Use Turret on retreat to choke point the adds following you.
* Your main gun should be good for long and mid range, other should be one that can hit hard if someone gets close. You usually don't want to get close to adds and you should have your distance to them.
* Ninjabike Backpack
* Any 3 pieces of Reclaim set
* Any 2 pieces of FireCrest set
* From 2 to 4 pieces of Gears (apart from Holster) that provides Electronic stat to get 4k/4k/6k or above.
 Recommended Weapons:
* Any MDR Battle Rifle. I'd suggest having one with any 2 of the following 5 Weapon Talents on it: Determined, Destructive, Ferocious, Talented, Skilled. If you can't get two of the 5 I mentioned, try to get some other perk that's somewhat helpful. If you can't seem to get MDR to drop, I'd suggest either getting another AR or Sniper. For a sniper, you want to get Coolheaded on it and 2 other damage boosting Talents or Determined on it. Or swap to other weapon types and get a The House for an example (if you do, consider getting other weapon type damage perk on gloves too).
* Pick any gun you want on your second gun. If you go for another Assault Rifle, many people suggests using Lightweight M4 instead but has steep vertical recoil on it. Any ACR and G36 version is the ones which recoil I like the most. I'd suggest getting all the heavy hitting weapon talents on the second gun since it's mainly your close combat gun. This is why I went for Ferocious, Determined and Responsive myself. Note that if you go for Responsive it must be the lowest Weapon talent since you don't have required Firearm for it. You can go for some other Weapons Talents if you like to. For example, Talented for extra Skill Power, Competent for extra weapon damage after using a skill or maybe even Determined for more cooldown reduce.
* Handgun doesn't matter too much. What I've read people usually suggests running either Tactical M1911 (less ammo on mag, shoots slower but harder and makes aiming on consoles easier) or First Wave X-45. Getting Coolheaded perk on it is highly suggested, then either some status condition perk such as Toxic or go for Determined if you want another cooldown perk on it.
* Note: If you are running non classified items and have trouble getting certain 3832 stats to unlock some Weapon Talents, you can get lower gear score weapons which has lower gun damage and Weapon Talent costs or get some other Weapon Talents which Talents you can use. This build doesn't fail if you fail to open all the suggested perks.
 Gear Mods:
* Get 3 mod with 3% Skill Haste on it since you want to go 34% Skill Haste which brings you to 49% skill Haste while affected by a Support Station. It doesn't matter if it's Firearm, Stamina or Electronic mod as long as you get your stats as high as you need. Your Item mods stats pretty much gets determined by how many Firearm/Stamina gear you have on you. Minimum stats you'd like to go is around of 4k/4k/6½k.
* Get either Support Station Range or Support Station Healing Speed mods. I like to have larger range to cover larger area. If it feels like you can run it with smaller range, slap as many healing mods on it you want. Having higher range always means you can have better places to hide your Support Station and it'll still cover a nice area on the area where you need it.
 Weapon Mods:
* If it feels like you need more Stability or Accuracy, get them somewhere. If you feel like not getting enough headshots, try to focus more on critical hit perks and get lower Headshot damage rolls on the mods.
* If you want more dps over average damage per bullet, go for Rate of Fire perk instead of Critical damage on your magazine
* Optimal Range on sidearm grip is viable to replace Reload speed. Maybe run some Accuracy or Stability perks somewhere if it feels like you need some.
 Character Talents:
* Tech Support provides your Support Station, Turret and Recovery/Tactical/Survivor Link more uptime every time you kill an enemy. I think this is the most important Talent you can get.
* Wildfire provides some more crowd control due Turret burning enemies.
* Triage gives some more Skill Haste since you're healing your allies most of the times.
* Fourth Talent slot is free to pick. I'd go either Battle Buddy or Combat Medic. Strike Back, On the Move, Critical Save, Death by Proxy or Precision is other viable choices. Pick your poison.
 Recovery Link, Tactical Link or Survivor Link?
* Pick whatever you want. It feels like it's easiest to spam Tactical Link for increased killing rate but everything works. Recovery Link is good pick for some harder content too if people gets killed too often.
 Have any questions?
* If you do, please reply below and I can try to answer it as best as I can. I'm just a scrub that accidentally created this build maybe around 1-1½ years ago when I was working towards getting some gear sets. I recently came back from a long hiatus and started to buff my build I had been casually playing with.
No comments yet, maybe you should be first?
Leave a comment