- Basically this is the usual 6k striker build you’re gonna see people using, mine is slightly different since it has <500k toughness and sacrifices Some EDR. It does keep a decent amount to minimize the bleed effect from Predator’s Mark. Also the weapon mods shown for this build are LEGACY items, you are currently unable to obtain them. Also if some people are asking why I decided to ditch the EDR for some more critical hit chance, it's because the difference between 11% EDR and 35% EDR is noticeable, but slight. **ALSO I USE THIS WHEN I AM SOLO, FEEL FREE TO USE IN GROUP**
- The Lightweight M4:
Ok so these are usual talents since it is All Weapon Damage (AWD). My attachments are not the ones shown, since this build site shows legacy attachments. If you happen to own them still, good for you. Anyway if you’re wondering why I did not choose headshot mods it’s because I found the critical hit damage to be stronger in PvP than headshot damage.
- Another Lightweight M4:
Ok if you want the truth as to why I have Fierce in the free talent slot, it’s because I was too poor to craft more M4s to get competent there. Anyway I found it to be helpful for after I proc competent and For when swapping weapons when I don’t have time to reload, I could try using Deadly in the future with its higher critical hit damage but for now I’m using fierce. Also the mods are the same :P
- Sidearm - Sawed Off Double Barrel Shotgun:
So for this I am not using a pistol with coolheaded because I find it’s ability to have 3 talents much more useful. Also determined has no cooldown so I can drop NPCs incase I need to charge my signature skill for example. Other two talents are there for good reason since they’re godrolls pretty much. Though I could replace responsive for sustained for that extra healing.
- Immunizer Station: Ok this is pretty simple since I am going to use this at the start of a fight for protection against players who may be using a zapper turret, also it helps against bleed from Pred.
Conceal Pulse (Scrambler): Also pretty simple, I already have high critical hit chance on it so it helps in a fight. For those wondering why I have precision equipped then here’s my answer: it’s for when the pulse is on cooldown. I am planning on putting more critical hit damage mods into it later, looking for a balance still.
- Recovery Link: This is for when I receive a fatal amount of damage, this gives me an emergency heal to around 40% health, along with a very strong heal. Also it gives immunity to fatal damage for a short duration of time which is also useful if I am being ganged up on and need to fall back.
- Percision: I love this talent because it allows you to pulse people even when your skill is in cool down, and since i am likely to hit at least 1 headshot per fight, it helps in the long run
- Critical Save: Pretty obvious, if I am low on health and need an extra boost, the 10% ADR is there.
- On the Move: Another obvious reason, since if I kill enemies while low on health, I can maybe just stack this ADR with the ADR given from Critical Save
- Strike Back: If my skills are on cool down and I am in the heat of a fight, my health is likely to drop below 1/3 multiple times, so this would help in charging my skills so I can use them for later healing/pulse.
How you would maybe want to use this build
If you want to start a fight, be sure to have at least 30-40 stacks already on you, this gives you a healing and damage advantage. Another strategy I would mention is the use of cover, since if you can build stacks at a range, it should help you once you are in close range of whoever you're fighting. (I will probably edit this later. Since I am not a PVP god at all and still need some practice)
So yeah if you have any opinions about the build leave them here :P.
Leave a comment