Build Note - This build gives just enough Firearms to unlock the Responsive weapon talent. Good survivability via high HP and healing while maintaining good DPS.
Gear Notes -
- Chest - HP and EDR are the only real options here for PvP.
- Mask - Crit Chance. Burn Resistance due to it being a very common and effective form of CC.
- Kneepads - HP or Crit Damage. I personally prefer HP. Don't feel crit damage gives enough value. Shock/Burn/Disrupt are the more dangerous CC's to deal with.
- Gloves - Weapon Damage (whatever your preference is), Crit Chance/Damage.
- Holster - Crit Chance.
- Backpack - HP or Stability (only if you have difficulty controlling your weapon, e.g. a bullfrog). This also where you want your one firearms gear piece to be if you want both a PvE or PvP set due to the backpack being the only gear to have no major differences between PvE/PvP.
Mod Notes -
- Gear Mods - 3 Firearms mods and 2 Stamina mods. Crit chance for DPS increase. But if you want you can use something else, such as Crit Skill haste and maybe HP.
- Performance Mods - Pulse Crit Chance or First Aid Self-heal. Maybe Sticky Bomb Range as well.
Weapon Notes -
- Primary/Secondary Weapons - Whatever weapon you personally feel comfortable with. Exotic options that work are the House, Showstopper, Bullfrog, Warlord (Strikers self-heal compensates for its unique talent). Technically, the Liberator as well.
- Primary/Secondary Talents - It's almost exclusively going to be Responsive/Unforgiving and Competent on the free talent.
- Off-Hand Option 1 - Sawed-off Shotgun, only off-hand with a free talent. Ideally, you want Sustained/Predatory and then Determined on the free talent. Sustained is the least important of the three talents, so you can replace it with whatever you'd like. Use to kill NPC's or finish off players to proc utility talents. My preferred option.
- Off-Hand Option 2 - Any large capacity magazine pistols under a max Gear Score of 204, with the Coolheaded and Toxic talents. Lowering the GS allows the weapon to be used despite low electronics score. Toxic stalls NPC movement allowing consistent landing of headshots to proc CoolHeaded.
- LMG Note - If for whatever reason you really want to use an LMG, the talents you should use are Deadly/Unforgiving and Competent on the free talent (as Responsive is not an option).
Skill Notes - Choose 2 regular Skills based on your preferences.
- Skill Option 1 - Pulse (Scrambler). See enemies/players through cover, DPS Increase on targets found, hide you and your team from enemy pulses.
- Skill Option 2 - Support Station (Immunizer). Immunity to Status Effects and burst healing when you destroy it.
- Skill Option 3 - First Aid (Booster Shot or Overdose). Healing.
- Skill Option 4 - Sticky Bomb (Flashbang or Disruptor). Crowd Control.
- Skill Option 5 - Turret (Zapper). Crowd Control.
- Skill Option 6 - Mobile Cover (Countermeasure). Only used when extracting gear to provide immunity to pulses, should switch skills when ASAP.
- Signature Skill - For Solo play, Recovery Link is a must. For teamplay, what you pick is largely dependent on player preference and what the team needs.
Passive Talent Notes - Again, choose talents based on preferences and for the appropriate situation.
- Option 1 - Precision. Pulses target on headshots, great DPS increase and tracking targets through cover.
- Option 2 - Critical Save. Consistent and powerful survivability increase when using medkit at low HP.
- Option 3 - On The Move. Damage Reduction on enemies killed while moving.
- Option 4 - Strike Back. Reduces skill cooldowns when reaching low health. Pairs well with Striker's self-healing.
- Option 5 - Combat Medic. Applies 40% Medkit heal to teammates, only when playing in Groups.
- Option 6 - Adrenaline. Provides immunity to Crowd Control for seven seconds when a medkit is used. Recommended if not running Immunizer Station.