Dual Cassidy build, combining the Lone star, Strikers, and Nomad gearsets. unofficially AKA the "Boom Sticks" Build
Quick Refresher, Lone Star 4p auto reloads weapons you swap out, this makes the dual Cassidy a ridiculous and hilarious mess to play with.
Build is very gimmicky as it requires swapping weapons almost non-stop in a fight. but payoff can be pretty awesome if done well and mastered to a degree. Aim for the head, pop both barrels into your foes mouth and pull the trigger. swap weapons and do it again. your side arm should have supporting talents like predatory and determined, use it to secure kills on players or npcs. Build has very poor sustain damage, but can quickly burst poor folk down if you manage to land consecutive point blank headshots on your target.
- 3 piece of Lone Star for the auto reload on holster. required for build
- Ninja Glue for wild card perk (acts as a gear piece for all gear sets)
- Strikers piece for increased stability, Cassidy kicks hard, so stability really helps mitigate this
- Nomads for other slot piece for health on kill. good for sustain because you will be one shotting most enemies anyway.
- Alternatives I have found that help are Deadeye in one slot for inital shot stability (first shot basically has no kick), 3p AB for 5% bonus damage and increased heal rate, going 5p Lone Star for 12% increased Shotty damage W/ refreshed mask for better heals at last bar or savage gloves. or Barrets Bullet Proof vest for the bonuses it provides
- 2 Cassidy's with responsive as a must on both, and either Vicious or Brutal on the second talent for more damage, or more crits.
- Side arm is a sawed off so you can roll it with Predatory or determined.
- Concealment Pulse for the plus one sneak bonus, pop this before going rouge to not alert players around you.
- Either booster shot first aid for bonus damage and resistances (15%) or immunizer support station to clear debuffs and for percentage heal.
- Signature can be either Tac link or Recovery Link for the extra life.
- Not really much to say, Tac Advance gives you a nice boost for a few moments after doing Cover to Cover swap. use that to get the drop on players.