This Tactician build can be used to solo or in a team. If you like the build be sure to vote for it by clicking the thumbs up button at the top of the page :D
This build is focused around electronics, and will work in PVE solo or team play. Stay with the group or within reach of cover using your unique skills to provide that skill to close the deal with the enemy. Useful for group game play.
- Five pieces of armor are Tactician to unlock the four piece skill boost and rolled with firearms, stamina, electronics, skill haste, damage to elites, enemy armor damage, and ammo capacity.
- One piece of High End armor rounds off the package with Relentless talent which offer 5% of the damage given back as healing. You can support your group by replacing the classified chest piece with a second High End piece of armor that has a Vigorous talent that grants overhear to your healing skills. You do loose the 5% Skill haste and 5% Skill power the 5 piece Tacticians classy set offers.
- M4/LVOA-C/DMR: Use this to clear the way for your skills to be deployed. Load it with crit based mods and roll Competent, Talented and in the free slot Predatory.
- The House: If things are to tight, pull out The House and you have a fifty percent chance to get those skills deployed. Load it with crit based mods and roll Competent, Talented and in the free slot Predatory .
- Pistol: Finishing move so you can show your mad skills and walk away. Load it with crit based mods and roll Expert and Harmful.
- With Big Flash Bang, your are guaranteed to make the bodies fly for that classy finishing move.
- Recovery Link, really makes every one come to life and focus better.
- Seeker Cluster, rolling in to break things up! A.K.A Some balls that hit hard!
Build is based off a existing Tactician build created by Geared-To-Death! Thanks for the base build and help Geared!