Reclaimers Classified build. EVERYONE should have this build, you will worshiped as a god for how much you will be giving to your party members.
Basics for Reclaimer users:
- Your heal box must have Life Support mod. not having this puts a dent into your healing amount
- You are not built to deal damage, you are built to support your team. at 9k elec and a decent amount of SP, you can out heal alot of punishment coming your way. but note that this does not make you or your team unkillable
- As of Patch 1.8.2, Agents now prioritize stronger heal boxes. So no need to complain to your friends :D
- Reclaimers at 4P gives you all three modifications for support station at once. 6P basically gives makes your heal box amazing, and gives it a chance (100 percent at 9k elec) to have its CD reset if it is destroyed by enemy fire.
- This build is structured around the 6P reclaimer set. For those missing pieces, throw a Rapid chest piece for faster CD on your heal box, if you have Ninjabag, pair this set with 2p of tacticians for more SP and CDR.
- Skillpower on everything. build heavy Disrupt resistances so you can counter EMP waves or Hunter assaults.
- Primary weapon of choice will be a semi-auto marksman rifle with Coolheaded as your free talent. (other talent you can aim for is Talented for a boost to Skill Power, If you want to snag other skills, try and get yourself a 208 - 229 Semi-Auto so you can roll for more talents at the cost of damage)
- Secondary is an assault rifle (good all around), or SMG (good for dmg because of high crit chance, pairs well with pulse skill), or big Alejandro (50% damage increase makes it very nice)
General rule of thumb is to throw your box forward and allow your allys to push to the objective at hand. Your heal box also draws enemy fire, which is beneficial because you get a free one every time it gets shot to bits as per warranty. Due to how Support Station now works, avoid just throwing it in the open to get blown to bits, put it behind cover or something to give it atleast some lifespan and have your heal box get stronger over time.
If you want to go all out with this, build everything into electronics and you will be amazing, I choose to throw some stamina mods to give me some decent sustain when in combat, while also keeping 100% CD reset on the 6 piece. Predatory as a free talent is also really good if you want to throw that on your secondary weapon, or side arm.