Pure PvE standard Tactician's build meant for soloing Legendary missions.Both weapons should be level 204 in order to bypass perk requirements.
Clearing out whole rooms is extremely quick and relatively safe if you position yourself well. When engaging a new wave/area of enemies, do the following:
1a. If enemies are at short enough range, engage by using your shotgun to build up stacks quickly, then deploy Seekers at 30 stacks.
1b. If enemies are at long range, deploy Seekers first with the SASG equipped.
2. Shoot enemies with the SASG as much as you can while your seekers move towards the enemies to build as many stacks as possible. Your seekers should kill at least one enemy somewhere, which will proc Predatory. (You might proc Talented as well if you get a kill with the SASG. Skills won't proc it, but it isn't required to maintain 100% of the time. Think of it as a bonus.)
3. Swap to your AR to deploy stickies and seekers as often as possible. Most rooms tend to be cleared of enemies by the 3rd wave of seekers.
4. While your seekers are moving towards enemies, you should be trying to hit enemies with your AR as much as possible to build Tactician stacks for the next skill. Aim for slower/bigger targets as they easier to hit. Your focus should be on accuracy, since your gun damage will be very low.
5. While both your abilities are on cooldown (rarely happens), swap to your shotgun to build stacks faster. Each shot fires 8 pellets, so in the best-case scenario it only takes 4 shots to go from 0 to 30 stacks. At medium range it should take about 5-6 shots (assuming 5-7 out of eight pellets hitting the enemy) depending on accuracy/luck.
6. At longer ranges you should use your AR to build stacks when both skills are on cooldown instead. hitting 4 or less pellets per shot means the SASG takes 8 shots to get to 30 stacks, which isn't worth it. Again, however, this will rarely be an issue since your skills will be recovering blindingly fast.
That's all there is to it. Seekers, build stacks, Sticky, build stacks, rinse, repeat. Just be sure to position yourself carefully since you have a lot of healing but low toughness overall. If you see an enemy turret, bombcart, or med station, always be sure to shoot them to proc your Death by Proxy talent. This build makes most incursions feel empty with how fast enemies will be dying, as this build is very versatile even in team settings.
Replace Death by Proxy with Triage when playing with a team. Other agents' heals will proc Triage for you, you don't need to use heals yourself to benefit from it.