Weekly Vendor Reset - May 25, 2018
It is that time of week again agents and as usual rubenalamina and his crew have quickly scoured the vendors to find all the gear available at each vendor. This exhaustive list also includes a break down of very best gear available with recommendations for purchase.
A full listing of everything available can be found at http://rubenalamina.mx/the-division-weekly-vendor-reset/
These are the items that are specially selected by either rubenalamina himself, or a member of the team that helps to populate the overall list. These items are usually worth close inspection for their stat roles, combinations, and general lack of availability normally.
- Vigorous Chest at DZ 08. Decent armor. Good buy if you want a Vigorous chest. I'd keep HoK and EAD, just re-roll the main stat or max it out.
- Sentry Holster at DZ 08. If you need a Sentry holster for a NinjaBike build or to complete the 4pc set, this holster is a good buy. Max out the Firearms or Electronics.
- Nimble Holster at Dante's Run. Good rolls overall. I'd max out the Stamina roll.
- Final Measure Chest at Camp Clinton. Low armor roll but it could be useful if you need one piece to complete your set for a PvP build. I'd re-roll Kill XP for Ammo Capacity.
- Performance Mod at DZ East 46th. Max pulse CHC mods,
- Performance Mod at DZ East 40th. Max support station healing speed, great for reclaimer builds.
- Firearms Mod at DZ West 39th. Almost max FA and skill haste, good for a number of builds.
- Performance Mod at DZ 04. Max shield damage resilience mods.
- Pakhan at Special Equipment Vendor. Low damage roll but with Destructive you have a good weapon for PvE. Re-roll Vicious for Ferocious.
- Tactical SASG-12 K at Special Equipment Vendor. Average damage roll. While no the best talent combo, Responsive is great. You can re-roll Self-preserved if you really need one SASG.
- Covert SRS at Advanced Weaponry Vendor. Almost maximum damage roll. While the SRS variants a bit lower dmg than the M700 or M44, the talents are great and their handling is good. I'd re-roll Talented for Destructive.
- Liberator at Camp Clinton. Great damage roll. The handling of the Liberator is the same as the Police M4 but the talents are good for an utility weapon. I'd re-roll Swift for Destructive or Determined.
- Double Barrel Sawed Off Shotgun at Camp Clinton. Good talents for a skill power buid. Re-roll according to your needs. Talented for Predatory makes sense.
- M700 Carbon at DZ Park Ave. Average damage roll. Elevated and Destructive are great. I'd re-roll Unforgiving for Prepared, Ferocious or Coolheaded depending on your build.
- Extended Magazine at DZ West 46th. Almost maximum size and it has CHC. Good buy if you need one magazine.
- Omega Rifle Suppressor at The Crypt. Great attribute combo, just the HSD could be better. Must buy.
- Russian Red Dot Sight at Camp Hudson Weapon Vendor. Good scope if you want accuracy on your shotguns.
- C79 Scope (3.4x) at Special Equipment Vendor. Good buy for DeadEYE builds.
- PEQ-15 Laser - Green at Camp Clinton. If you need accuracy on your MMRs, the grip is the best slot to get it to not give up HSD on scope and muzzle. Good for the fast firing ones or even the MDR.
Anyone with free time at 8 PM (EST) on any platform can help make this possible each week and provide a hand. All you need is 20-30 minutes of your time and a web browser to access a Google spreadsheet that we created to input all the data. It has autocomplete, drop-down lists and other features to make it pretty straightforward. If you are willing to help with this process please send a message to u/rubenalamina on Reddit offering assistance