Weekly Vendor Reset - May 04, 2018
It is that time of week again agents and as usual rubenalamina and his crew have quickly scoured the vendors to find all the gear available at each vendor. This exhaustive list also includes a break down of very best gear available with recommendations for purchase.
A full listing of everything available can be found at http://rubenalamina.mx/the-division-weekly-vendor-reset/
These are the items that are specially selected by either rubenalamina himself, or a member of the team that helps to populate the overall list. These items are usually worth close inspection for their stat roles, combinations, and general lack of availability normally.
- Nomad Mask at Special Equipment Vendor. Good rolls if you're using a NinjaBike build for PvP. Re-roll or max what you need.
- Striker Chest at Special Equipment Vendor. If you don't have a Classified Striker build, you can complete the 4pc or use this chest with a NinjaBike. I'd re-roll EDR for Enemy Armor Damage.
- Sentry Holster at Camp Clinton. Great rolls if you need to complete a 4pc Sentry build or if you want to mix it with a NinjaBike.
- Stamina Mod at DZ West 46th. Max stamina, great mods for a number of builds.
- Performance Mod at The Firewall. Max shield damage resilience mods.
- Performance Mod at Southpaw. Max sticky bomb damage mods.
- Stamina Mod at The Ward. Good if you havent already picked up DtE mods.
- Electronics Mod at Autumn's Hope. Almost max ELE and high skill power, great for skill builds.
- Firearms Mod at The Cavern. Good if you havent already picked up DtE mods.
- Lightweight M4 at Advanced Weaponry Vendor. Low damage roll but it has great talents. I'd re-roll Talented for Destructive. It's regular credits so you can buy more than one to not spend many PxC re-rolling.
- Model 700 at DZ Park Ave. Average damage roll. This variant is missing a mod slot and it's expensive in DZ funds. It's there if you need an MMR with good talents.
- Ti-RANT Suppressor at DZ 09. Great rolls to use with an SMG if you can't hit the CHC cap with a good Pulse.
- Angled Grip at The Meat Locker. Excellent rolls if you want stability in the under barrel slot.
- Small Laser Pointer at DZ Vendor at BoO. Nice rolls if you want more accuracy in your MMRs without giving up HSD on the scope and muzzle. It's the only one you can use with pistols.
- VX-1 scope (12x) at Advanced Weaponry Vendor. Not the best rolls but this scope is hard to find. Buy if you need it.
- SR-7 Suppressor at Special Equipment Vendor. CHD is low but it has maximum CHC and HSD.
- PEQ-15 Laser - Red at Special Equipment Vendor. Nice rolls if you want more accuracy in your MMRs without giving up HSD on the scope and muzzle.
- Extended Magazine at Camp Clinton. It doesn't ahve CHC but if you need an extended magazine, it's there.
- C79 Scope (3.4x) at Camp Clinton. Decent, not great rolls if you need this scope.
Anyone with free time at 8 P.M. (EDT) on any platform can help make this possible each week and provide a hand. All you need is 20-30 minutes of your time and a web browser to access a Google spreadsheet that we created to input all the data. It has autocomplete, drop-down lists and other features to make it pretty straightforward. If you are willing to help with this process please send a message to u/rubenalamina on Reddit offering assistance.