Weekly Vendor Reset - Apr 13, 2018
It is that time of week again agents and as usual rubenalamina and his crew have quickly scoured the vendors to find all the gear available at each vendor. This exhaustive list also includes a break down of very best gear available with recommendations for purchase.
A full listing of everything available can be found at http://rubenalamina.mx/the-division-weekly-vendor-reset/
These are the items that are specially selected by either rubenalamina himself, or a member of the team that helps to populate the overall list. These items are usually worth close inspection for their stat roles, combinations, and general lack of availability normally.
- Reckless Chest at DZ 02. Great rolls for a DeadEYE build. I'd re-roll the main stat or for PvE EDR for EAD or SH.
- Nomad Knee Pads at Special Equipment Vendor. Good rolls to use with a NinjaBike build for the 2pc bonus. I'd re-roll Kill SP or one of the resistances for Damage to Elites.
- Relentless Backpack at Camp Clinton. Decent armor. It's good for Tactician builds. I'd re-roll the main stat for Electronics or max the current roll.
- Performance Mod at DZ East 53rd.
- Electronics Mod at DZ East 40th. HighElectronics rolls with Skill Power.
- Firearms Mod at DZ West 46th. Decent Firearms rolls with CHC. Good for Predator's Mark builds.
- Performance Mod at Dante's Run. Maximum Turret Damage roll. Must buy.
- Stamina Mod at Special Equipment Vendor. Almost max Stamina with CHC. Good for Predator's Mark builds.
- Performance Mod at Special Equipment Vendor. An option for skill power builds running Pulse.
- Liberator at Special Equipment Vendor. Low damage roll but the talents are pretty good. You can re-roll Vicious for Determined or Predatory.
- Black Market SASG-12 S at Advanced Weaponry Vendor. Great damage roll with good talents. I'd re-roll Brutal for Responsive or Destructive. Striker builds won't be able to unlock Competent but you can use it for other builds.
- MG5 at Advanced Weaponry Vendor. Average damage roll but it can be a decent secondary on a Lone Star build. I'd re-roll Dominant for Destructive or even Determined as an utility weapon.
- G36 Enhanced at Camp Clinton. High damage roll. Meticulous is not optimal but if you're looking for a G36, re-roll Focused for Ferocious and you will get a good PvE AR.
- Black Market RPK-74 E at Kerman Station. Good damage roll with talents suited for a skill power build. Great option for a secondary weapon. I'd re-roll Capable for Destructive or Determined.
- Omega Rifle Suppressor at DZ East 40th. Good rolls for all kinds of weapons. Better with automatic ones to use that stability roll. Must buy
- Omega Rifle Suppressor at DZ West 42nd. Great rolls for all kinds of weapons. Better with MMRs ones to use that accuracy roll. Must buy.
- PEQ-15 Laser - Orange at BoO Weapons Vendor. Good attachment if you want more accuracy on your MMR or MDR without sacrificing the scope or muzzle.
- Small Grip at Advanced Weaponry Vendor. Excellent grip for all weapons. Must buy if you need some.
- Vertical Grip at Special Equipment Vendor. Good grip for shotguns like a Showstopper or SASG-12 that are not using Responsive.
Anyone with free time at 7pm (EST) on any platform can help make this possible each week and provide a hand. All you need is 20-30 minutes of your time and a web browser to access a Google spreadsheet that we created to input all the data. It has autocomplete, drop-down lists and other features to make it pretty straightforward. If you are willing to help with this process please send a message to u/rubenalamina on Reddit offering assistance