Weekly Vendor Reset - Apr 06, 2018
It is that time of week again agents and as usual rubenalamina and his crew have quickly scoured the vendors to find all the gear available at each vendor. This exhaustive list also includes a break down of very best gear available with recommendations for purchase.
A full listing of everything available can be found at http://rubenalamina.mx/the-division-weekly-vendor-reset/
These are the items that are specially selected by either rubenalamina himself, or a member of the team that helps to populate the overall list. These items are usually worth close inspection for their stat roles, combinations, and general lack of availability normally.
- Inventive Backpack at East 58th. Great buy for skill power builds. Re-roll the main stat or max it out.
- Striker Gloves at Special Equipment Vendor. Nice pair of gloves if you need to complete your 4pc or are using a NinjaBike build. Re-roll CHD for EAD to have an awesome pair for PvE. Health on Kill for CHC if you want to use them in PvP.
- Specialized Backpack at Camp Clinton. It has low armor but can help someone that needs it. I'd re-roll CHD for Health or Skill Power.
- Firearms Mod at DZ East 42nd. High Stam with almost max Health roll, good for a pred or striker high stam build.
- Performance Mod at DZ East 31st. Max shield damage, must have for shield builds.
- Firearms Mod at DZ West 53rd. High FA and 3% skill haste, good mods for a number of builds.
- Performance Mod at DZ West 31st. 7.5% is the max range but these are still good if you want some range mods for reclaimer.
- Electronics Mod at Southpaw. High ELE with 3% DtE, must have for electronics skill builds.
- Stamina Mod at Madison's Stand. High Stam with 3% skill haste, good for a number of builds.
- Stamina Mod at DZ Vendor at BoO. High Stam with max EDR, good mods for PvP builds.
- M249 B at Advanced Weaponry Vendor. Decent damage roll with great PvE talents. I'd re-roll Accurate for Destructive.
- Liberator at Camp Clinton. High damage roll and good talents for skill builds. Also, you could keep Commanding and re-roll Talented for Determined to use it as Tac Link weapon.
- Classic M60 at Camp Clinton. Good damage roll with a mix of PvE and PvP talents. I'd re-roll Unforgiving for Destructive since the belt-fed LMGs are not that suitable for PvP.
- M700 Carbon at The Last Call. Low damage roll but good talents. I'd re-roll Toxic or Elevated if you feel you can't proc it that often for Destructive.
- MG5 at DZ West 53rd. Really low damage roll but the talents are good for PvP. I'd recommend re-rolling Vicious for Adept or Prepared to have a really nice PvP MG5.
- M249 B at DZ 03. Good damage roll. I'd re-roll Deadly for Destructive.
- Military SCAR-H at DZ Park Ave. Low damage roll but good talents. I'd reroll Determined for Elevated or Deadly if you're using DeadEYE or Balanced to keep Determined if you're using it in PvE.
- Omega Rifle Suppressor at DZ East 53rd. Not ideal attributes but it has high HSD. Stability and accuracy are nice to have.
- C79 Scope (3.4x) at DZ East 42nd. Suited more for PvP with CHC and CHD. Good for SMGs.
- Russian Red Dot Sight at DZ East 40th. Great rolls if you want a tighter spread in your shotguns.
- Small Laser Pointer at DZ West 39th. Only mod that fits in pistols with good rolls. Can be used in MMRs or MDRs to have a tighter reticle without giving up HSD in scopre and muzzle.
- Handstop - Wolf Grey at DZ 05. Good grip for belt fed LMGs outside of Lone Star.
- VX-1 scope (12x) at BoO Weapons Vendor. Nice rolls for his hard to get mod. Buy as many as you need even if Optimal Range is not that great here.
- Vertical Grip at Camp Clinton. Good if you don't have Responsive on your shotguns.
Anyone with free time at 8 PM (EDT) on any platform can help make this possible each week and provide a hand. All you need is 20-30 minutes of your time and a web browser to access a Google spreadsheet that we created to input all the data. It has autocomplete, drop-down lists and other features to make it pretty straightforward. If you are willing to help with this process please send a message to u/rubenalamina on Reddit offering assistance.