State of The Game Recap - Apr 5 2018
This week's State of The Game focused on new vanity items and community highlights.
New Vanity Items
- New vanity items will be available from the new Mark 3 Encrypted Cache
- The new patch 1.8.1 is still on track for release on April 12th
- Over the past 3 months, agents have spent an average of 3 hours per day in NYC
- Blackout will release shortly after 1.8.1 but no specific date yet
- The complaints pertaining to Cronus Max were mentioned but no solution has been found yet as it is more of a platform issue than an issue with the game specifically.
- The faster mover bug is still being investigated
You can watch a replay of the State of The Game on Twitch below